• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Virtualization Software XEN ?

The logical solution for virtualization in combination with Plesk would be Virtuozzo i guess.

I Work with Vmwares, since the company debut ?

workstation (to tests), ex-GSX (now VMwware Server [FREE] and ESX..

Started play with VZ last year .. and still learning (vmware is easier and have less tunning options)

Besides particularities for VZ, OpenVZ, Vmware´s, some one can inform if we can import/use openvz templates under virtuozzo (VZ) ??

Tia.

any word yet?

Any word on the release date(s)? I'm running FreeBSD 4.x branches on my box. Just wondering when they'll have it out for us. Hopefully they have a heck of a lot of security patches and stop a lot of the hacking activity through the PHP holes, I got most of them plugged but I don't want to have to keep fooling with it a second time to get it all ironed out!!!

Hi, Vz is not schduled to deploy on BSD's any more.. snif snif snif...

I startin deploy some linuxe's on my network only to run VZ, or are you asking about Plesk 8 ??

Tia.

Ok,

Vz for FreeBSD.. is out since 2.low_xx (not in the plans) unfortunaly, but in my vision the vz is basicaly Jail with steroids, and with a lot o great tool to control and manage.

Plesk 8 for FreeBsd, like Crank said... is on the way too

Back