• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Virtuozzo, Plesk and Awstats?

madsere

Regular Pleskian
Ok so we got new templates for Virtuozzo with Plesk 8.1 and Awstats, installed ok .. but where IS Awstats? How can we start using it? Yes I know how to work in the shell but I would expect when Swsoft provide an integrated product like this there's a way to get to it from the Plesk control panel....

Hello,
Login to Plesk, click on your domain you want to use AWSTATS with and then click on "setup" under Hosting.

At the bottom of the page you will see the dropdown for Web Statistics... webalizer or awstats...

:)

I've tried the same two days ago, but until today I'm only watching on a Place holder Site when I open plesk-stat/webstat/.

And on the other hand, the whole plesk-stat folder is empty: no Sub-Dirs.

I have had Plesk 8.1 installed for 5 days now, and my webstats folder only has the index.html (placeholder) in it.

Check your cron entries, you will see that it is empty. You need to add the "statistics" program into it to make it work. I cant log into my plesk server right now to see where it resides. Look at the other forum topics, and you will see how to add that back to the cron.

Back