• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Want to use real page names on website instead of page8.html

If you wish to edit the file name of a page, replace the default value proposed by Plesk Sitebuilder in the Page file name field (page1, page2, or other similar value) with the name you prefer. You can find this option on Step 4 (Edit) in the left frame.

Don't see that option except for page title

Thanks Dmitry,

I had already reviewed that section, in the help it says:

To rename a page:

Select the page in the Your site structure box and click Rename.
Or just double-click the page's name to make it editable.

Provide a new name for the page.
Press ENTER.
If you choose to rename the page at a later stage, you can use the Page title field on the Edit step of the Sitebuilder Wizard.

I only see these options regarding a page:

Page Title
Page Keywords
Page Description

Page Title is not being used on the url (it shows up as Page8.html) when browsing the web site, any additional advise please, or may I be missing something?

Thanks in advance
Igor

Tried directly on CPanel (fileManager under www)

I Tried directly on CPanel (fileManager under www), changed the file index.html, and then renamed the page8.html to my desired name aboutus.html and it worked until I did a publish website! When I did the publishing, it looks like PB recreates the page names from scratch because then my page on index.html came back to page8.html.

Is this a normal functionality?? Is there a way around it? Please let me know.
Thanks
Igor

I just noticed this:
Product version 4.0.0 (2007062700). I just acquired my account for SiteBuilder 2 weeks ago!
Do I seem to have an older version than 4.2.0???? If so, how do I migrate to the latest version???

Can I upgrade even if the service is part of a host services package

Can I upgrade to the latest version even if I acquired your services via a Host Service Provider? They tell me I cannot migrate because they would have to migrate their whole system. I was really disappointed to hear that. Can I migrate on my own to v4.2 from v4.0?

Thanks

Back