• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Watch dog module....

Spyder

Regular Pleskian
Hi Guys I have a dead watch dog :)

When I try enable i get this messages..

--------------
ERROR Nível SuperiorNível Superior

Unable to query: Unknown column 'connection_timeout' in 'field list'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:203 psaerror()
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/common.php:173 db_query()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/common.php:503 wd_db_query()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/common.php:571 get_service_templates()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/common.php:669 get_all_templates()
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/common.php:990 config_generate()
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/watchdog/services.php:34 generate_cfg_file()
----------

When using the beta this work.

FreeBSD version.

Some tips ??

TIA.

There are several problems with watchdog. After making a post a couple of days ago about watchdog crashing my qmail. An senior member advised me to disable it because of the amount of bugs still in it. I'll wait for a new release before running this on a production server.

Well i dont know where you are using plesk for but on a production server with customers you dont wanna have an beta releases or buggy versions running :)

But anywho, i cant say what the error is. I upgraded a couple of days ago and all worked fine till mailman was restarted after it was detecting a qmail stop. Maybe its fixed by just replacing the lines from mailman restart to qmail restart.

anywho.. first i'll wait for a fix. and if you 're running a production server with customers you should consider that as well :)

No, Never...

I have an "crash test dumie" machine .. live @ internet but without real users...

But thank´s ;;

Tia.

Back