1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Watch dog module....

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Spyder, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Spyder

Spyder Regular Pleskian

40%
    Hi Guys I have a dead watch dog :)

When I try enable i get this messages..

--------------
    ERROR Nível SuperiorNível Superior

Unable to query: Unknown column 'connection_timeout' in 'field list'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:203 psaerror()
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/common.php:173 db_query()
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/common.php:503 wd_db_query()
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/common.php:571 get_service_templates()
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/common.php:669 get_all_templates()
    5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/common.php:990 config_generate()
    6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/watchdog/services.php:34 generate_cfg_file()
    ----------

When using the beta this work.

FreeBSD version.

Some tips ??

TIA.

2. rvdmeer

rvdmeer Guest

There are several problems with watchdog. After making a post a couple of days ago about watchdog crashing my qmail. An senior member advised me to disable it because of the amount of bugs still in it. I'll wait for a new release before running this on a production server.

3. Spyder

Spyder Regular Pleskian

40%
    TSC TSC .. the beta works..

@ this release I can´t enable.

Tia

4. rvdmeer

rvdmeer Guest

Well i dont know where you are using plesk for but on a production server with customers you dont wanna have an beta releases or buggy versions running :)

But anywho, i cant say what the error is. I upgraded a couple of days ago and all worked fine till mailman was restarted after it was detecting a qmail stop. Maybe its fixed by just replacing the lines from mailman restart to qmail restart.

anywho.. first i'll wait for a fix. and if you 're running a production server with customers you should consider that as well :)

5. Spyder

Spyder Regular Pleskian

40%
    No, Never...

I have an "crash test dumie" machine .. live @ internet but without real users...

But thank´s ;;

Tia.