• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Web page is too wide

C

CoyM

Hi,

I have done a few searches through the forums but haven't found any solutions for how to solve the problem of the web pages being too wide. To read text on my web page, visitors have to scroll to the right and then back to the left. Is there any way of fixing this?

Most of the stock templates will adjust the width of the template to fit your screen. However, if you have a wide image or wide fixed width table on your page, it will force the page to be wider than the browser. If this is not the problem, we could always tweak the template for you so it works properly.

I have got the same problem and also the left menu doesn't show up in the preview or when I publish it, is there something I need to do to activate it?? I have tried Everything!

I do not believe I have a wide image or fixed width table on my page, so if you could tweak the web page that would be awesome. I've received a number of complaints from visitors from my web site about the width issue.

Explorer vs Firefox

I have a number of templates that are sized correctly when using Firefox but are considerably wider in Explorer. Any thoughts on how to fix this ? Thanks.

Hi,

Do those pages have tables or images on them as that is usually the issue with scrolling left / right.

B

Back