• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Web Stats Issue!

S

spoonman

I have been trying to get my webstats working but have had no success. Basically, what happens is when I try to go to the password protected directory to view the stats, it asks for my login. Then, I login with my username/password for that domain and it takes me to "Forbidden" page that says that I dont have the permissions to view the page. I have tried running statistics.exe and recreating the password protected directory but nothing works. What can i do?

First check %plesk_vhosts%domain\statistics\webstat folder.
Try turn off the password protected directory in Plesk - domain - Setup - Web stat

thanks for the reply.

there are .htm documents and images in the folder on the machine. it is keeping the stats but i cant view them from an external computer. i turned off the password protected directory and now it doesnt ask me for a username/password but it sitll goes to a "forbidden" page

I actually switched it off of the default webalizer statistics to the AWstats and it started working. That is crazy that the default web stats do not work though. whats the deal with this?

yeah, with awstats started working...

at least one of them works =)

Back