• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Web User Quota feature

G

guima

Hi,

My web users can set their Hard Disc Quota limit over the domains quota and it's wrong.

Ex.: domain: test.com.br was set to 1024MB on "Setup"-"Hard Disk Quota" and on "Limit" - "Disc Space" to 1024MB. When web user was created, they can set to 2048MB the Hard Disc Quota and can use it. This is over the 1024MB of Hard Disc specified for this domain .

Setting the quota works for web users, but they can set it to unlimited or over the domain quota, which becomes a useless feature to even give them quota management for web users.

How I will correct this?

Ok, thanks for the answer, but I explained wrong, not the web user can set this but the "domain user" from this domain.

If the "domain user" make this, he can use all space on my hard disk because he can set it to unlimited

i should note that there are two disk quota in plesk - hard and soft.

you are talking about hard disk quota management and this is a complex task to manage windows disk quota of user group.

plesk soft quota management prevents disk overuse.

when domain admin total disk usage (size of domain home folder which contains homes subdomains and webusers) is reached, plesk will send you warning about it and you may disable this domain, for example.

i hope it is helpful for you.

I have set the warning message, and it Works Greate.
Look:

Subject: Notification of problem domains
Date: 5 Jan 2007 04:26:45 -0200

Limit has been exceeded on domain 'testeguima.com.br' owned by client 'suporte' (Contact name 'Suporte Picture'):
Disk space usage: 15.2 M
Disk space limit: 2 M
Traffic: 43.3 M
Traffic limit: 25 G

I make an webpage to show better.
Please visit it to undestand the problem:

http://www.thesurfers.com.br/pleskBUG

Again, tanks for the Help!

Guimaraes, Fernando.

sergius,

May I contact the developers from plesk to report this information or You can do this?

If I can contact them, please inform how to proceed or an email address for BUGs.

Thank's in advance,

Guimaraes, Fernando

Originally posted by guima
May I contact the developers from plesk to report this information or You can do this?
sure, i can do this.
you may report your problem here or address swsoft support service.

Back