• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webalizer doesn´t work, Plesk doesn´t Work

G

globodata

Well, I think Plesk should work more in its software before sell it.

I´m used to use cPanel in Linux Sevrer and I´ve never such a lot of problems as I have in my first week with Plesk.

There´s a critical issue with Webalizer / Traffic, as I could see in this forum, others have already reported , but Plesk doesn´t care about it...

Meanwhile, I´m loosing a lot of money because I can´t charge my costumers traffic and I mean about 10 Gb per day.

I have my box in The Planet and you all can contact them to see how many problems I have in just 1 week. I´m not an expert, but The Planet support team is. I know that because I´m with them for more than 1 year.

Even them were unable to fix the problems. Nothing can be worse. They have already reinstalled Plesk for me, but it doesn´t work...

A lot of issues and regret... if I knewI would have this kind of issues, if I knew Plesk would treat its costumer this way, I would never take Plesk as an option for Windows Server.

You all can see this issue (CRITICAL ISSUE), about webalizer, reported in this forum, but nothing was done.

As I said, don´t believe in me. Just ask The Planet support team to see all the issues and all the headache I´ve already have in just 1 week.

Dawersonn Varca
[email protected]

You said all.

SW-Soft, please launch Plesk 8 with sure that all works fine

It means that it doesn´t show the real traffic of the domains. It mix up all the domain statistics ... you have a domain which always had 20 Gb per month and sudenly it is having 1 Gb. Other that always had 1 Gb suddenly shows 20 Gb.... then try to find out the real traffic and try to explain to your costumers what´s going on...

that´s it

Here goes the message I´ve just sent to them :

" I´ve post this message in your Online Forum at September 9th and send a copy to the Forum moderator.

Untill now I haven´t received an answer. This is a critical issue and I think you should have more responsabilities. This is your software and at least you should give an explanation to your costumers.

Dawersonn Varca"

Online Users Forum

To All Forum Users: This is not a viable SUPPORT avenue if you are expecting SWsoft to assist you.

From the homepage: The SWSoft Online Forum has been open to allow our customers to assist each other with questions regarding the use of PSA and Plesk software. Although it is monitored by the SWSoft staff it is not our intent to address support requests from within the forum. Any support requests should be submitted through our Online Support Form.

If you think you have a bug in the software please submit it to [email protected]. [email protected]

We are extremely grateful for the multitude of extremely sage members that assist one another on this forum. Your respect for the venue and tireless efforts to help other Plesk enthusiasts is amazing. SWsoft wishes you a sincere heartfelt thank you for all your efforts.

You´ve sent an email telling that I´m wrong because I should ask The Planet to talk to your support as they were responsible for the license. You have also said tht forum is not supposed to support issues andjust to users help each other .

SO, AFTER YOU TERRIBLE ANSWER, I´LL TELL YOU SOMETHING :

01. iF YOU WERE A SERIOUS COMPANY YOU WOULD BE CONCERN ABOUT THIS CRITICAL ISSUE IN YOUR SOFTWARE. i´M LOOSING LOT OF MONEY JUST BECAUSE YOUR SOFTWARE DOESN´T WORK.

02. i´VE PAID FOR USING YOUR SOFTWARE THROUGH THE PLANET. YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT THE PLANET HAVE ALREADY TALK TO YOU BECAUSE I ASK THEM TO DO THAT.

03. YOU SHOW DON´T CARE ABOUT THE PROBLEMS YOUR RIDICULOUS SOFTWARE BRING TO ITS USER AND STILL DOESN´T ADMIT THAT YOU HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM AND ARE UNABLE TO FIX IT

04. I´M USING THE FORUM FOR ITS EXACTLY PURPOSE THA AS YOU SAID IS HELP EACH OTHER. WHAT I´M DOING IS HELPING EVERYBODY THAT IS THINKING OF BUYING OR LEARN HOW TO USE THIS TERRIBLE SOFTWARE TO CHENGE HIS MIND AND BUY AND LEARN BETTER SOFTWARES AS CPANEL, HELM, AND SO ON.

AT LEAST THEY WILL NOT HAVE THE NIGHTMARE I´M HAVING AFTER INSTALLED YOUR SOFTWARE.

YOU SHOULD BE MORE RESPONSIBLE AND ADMIT THE PROBLEM YOU HAVE. YOU SHOULD WORK HARDER TO FIX THE PROBLEM IN YOUR SOFTWARE.

YOU SHOULD LEARN THAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE TO YOUR COSTUMERS, AT LEAST A WORD TO EXPLAIN WHAT´S GOING ON.

FOR ALL IN THIS FORUM, SEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING. SEE WHAT ARE YOU BUYING. IF SOMEONE HAVE DONE WHAT I´M DOING, I WOULD BE USING ANOTHER SOFTWARE AND I WOULD NOT SEE MY COSTUMERS GOING AWAY, MY MONEY GOING AWAY.

very well... very strange...

just a couple of minutes after your unpolite answer, i´ve received an annoucement of SWSoft that is able to download the new 7.02 patch SP2 that according to you :

"[-] Domain's traffic is now calculated properly. "

Let´s see if now it´ll work.... but don´t you think you should have said in your answer : "Dear costumer, we apologize for the incovenience and we will release soon, a new patch that will fix the bug" ?

It would be more polite, more intelligent.

Anyway, let´s see if it´ll worl.

Back