• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

webDAV Module

M

mcahill

Now that we have a modular interface for Plesk, can we PLEASE have a webDAV module? The SMB and VPN modules are perfect examples of this being very much within the realm of possiblity, but it seems the request for a webDAV interface is always set aside.

I beg of you, Plesk!

I'll second the webdav module. Then we'd be able to use our plesk domains with iCal in OS X. I'd go for that in a heartbeat.

That would be exactly why I want it as well, along with other webDAV enable Mac OS X apps.

Module API?

Maybe if enough people realized how usefull it'd be, we could get one made.

Also, I wonder, if PSA is truely modular now, will there be an API released for creating your own modules? That would be awesome... then we could just write our own module =]

Matthew

I think we can all agree that a WebDAV module would be exceptionally bitchin'. If only SWsoft would listen!!!

Hey Ya'll -

Seriously - there may not be a Plesk module - but is it possible to install this on RHEL 3 and it "work" on Plesk servers?

Has anyone installed it and used it?

Thanks
FRED

WebDav - Yes, wanted!

I'm jumping into this forum late, but I too would like to see a WebDav module developed.

Yes, please, a webdav module!! This would be top of my list of new features!

Yes I also would like to see a WebDAV module! That way we could use cheap Plesk based webhosting accounts to run WebCalendar and have Apple iCal and Mozilla's Calendar / Sunbird to work with it!

No need for Microsoft Exhange anymore!

Originally posted by rockdeman
Yes I also would like to see a WebDAV module! That way we could use cheap Plesk based webhosting accounts to run WebCalendar and have Apple iCal and Mozilla's Calendar / Sunbird to work with it!

No need for Microsoft Exhange anymore!

Even better drop qmail for postfix and setup kolab, then you really have a replacement for exchange, which gives you horde and webdav. That is seriously worth it. I know it would make me happy! :D

Back