1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

webDAV Module

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by mcahill, Dec 22, 2004.

1. mcahill

mcahill Guest

Now that we have a modular interface for Plesk, can we PLEASE have a webDAV module? The SMB and VPN modules are perfect examples of this being very much within the realm of possiblity, but it seems the request for a webDAV interface is always set aside.

I beg of you, Plesk!

2. quabbo

quabbo Guest

I'll second the webdav module. Then we'd be able to use our plesk domains with iCal in OS X. I'd go for that in a heartbeat.

3. mcahill

mcahill Guest

That would be exactly why I want it as well, along with other webDAV enable Mac OS X apps.

4. quabbo

quabbo Guest

Module API?

Maybe if enough people realized how usefull it'd be, we could get one made.

Also, I wonder, if PSA is truely modular now, will there be an API released for creating your own modules? That would be awesome... then we could just write our own module =]

Matthew

5. ylon

ylon Basic Pleskian

23%
    Yes, PLEASE give us a webdav module! That will be super!

6. mcahill

mcahill Guest

I think we can all agree that a WebDAV module would be exceptionally bitchin'. If only SWsoft would listen!!!

7. hpprod

hpprod Guest

Hey Ya'll -

Seriously - there may not be a Plesk module - but is it possible to install this on RHEL 3 and it "work" on Plesk servers?

Has anyone installed it and used it?

Thanks
    FRED

8. ideawire_bb

ideawire_bb Guest

WebDav - Yes, wanted!

I'm jumping into this forum late, but I too would like to see a WebDav module developed.

9. Mtcocktail

Mtcocktail Guest

Yesssss webdav module

Yes a webdav module please.

10. lizard

lizard Guest

Yes, please, a webdav module!! This would be top of my list of new features!

11. rockdeman

rockdeman Guest

Yes I also would like to see a WebDAV module! That way we could use cheap Plesk based webhosting accounts to run WebCalendar and have Apple iCal and Mozilla's Calendar / Sunbird to work with it!

No need for Microsoft Exhange anymore!

12. _tek

_tek Basic Pleskian

40%
    Even better drop qmail for postfix and setup kolab, then you really have a replacement for exchange, which gives you horde and webdav. That is seriously worth it. I know it would make me happy! :D

13. AlCantara

AlCantara Guest

webDAV is a MUST HAVE

I vote for it too!