• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail And Mailenable Problem

YasinA

New Pleskian
Hello

I read all forums and wanted my datacenter to connect for this issue to parallels but there is no solution still for this. So i want to share this problem with you all maybe someone can help or someone knows how to solve this.

None of the domains on plesk can login to webmail and getting invalid login error however the passwords and usernames are tru. also users can send and recieve mails via outlook like programs. But the point is there, outlook just tells them mails sent , however the message cannot be delivered or they cannot recieve mails. Outlook just can connect to smtp server correctly.

Is there a fix for this?

Could you please provide additionally any errors from logs, from Event Viewer, etc?

Hello

Fixed mail sending and recieving error with changing mailbox destination folder. But i have still webmail problem. With correct username and password users cannot login to webmail. There is nothing in eventviewer log for this.

Hello again, in horde log i see these:

FAILED LOGIN 94.123.131.190 to localhost:110[pop3/notls] as [email protected] [on line 258 of "C:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\lib\Auth\imp.php"]

will it help?

Which mailserver do you use? MailEnable or something else? Did you tried to rebuild mail setting with C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin>mchk.exe --all --fix=all ?
Try to verifiy that both Plesk and MailEnable has the same password. You can check it with the output of below commands:

plesk# "%plesk_bin%"\dbclient --direct-sql --sql="select m.mail_name, d.name, a.password from mail m, domains d, accounts a where d.id = m.dom_id and a.id = m.account_id" | findstr /r "example37 *domain.com"
saldanha37 aescada.com ********

plesk# findstr [email protected] "%plesk_dir%\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Config\AUTH.TAB"
[email protected] 1 ******** domain.com USER

Hello

Before these steps at least webmail page is oppening :)But now there is no webmail page it just says not found.

Back