1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Webmail And Mailenable Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by YasinA, Dec 9, 2009.

1. YasinA

YasinA New Pleskian

Hello

I read all forums and wanted my datacenter to connect for this issue to parallels but there is no solution still for this. So i want to share this problem with you all maybe someone can help or someone knows how to solve this.

None of the domains on plesk can login to webmail and getting invalid login error however the passwords and usernames are tru. also users can send and recieve mails via outlook like programs. But the point is there, outlook just tells them mails sent , however the message cannot be delivered or they cannot recieve mails. Outlook just can connect to smtp server correctly.

Is there a fix for this?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Could you please provide additionally any errors from logs, from Event Viewer, etc?

3. YasinA

YasinA New Pleskian

Hello

Fixed mail sending and recieving error with changing mailbox destination folder. But i have still webmail problem. With correct username and password users cannot login to webmail. There is nothing in eventviewer log for this.

4. YasinA

YasinA New Pleskian

Hello again, in horde log i see these:

FAILED LOGIN 94.123.131.190 to localhost:110[pop3/notls] as mail@mydomain.com [on line 258 of "C:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\imp\lib\Auth\imp.php"]

will it help?

5. IgorG

24%
    Do you have PopPassD service started there?

6. YasinA

YasinA New Pleskian

Yes its already running

7. IgorG

24%
    Which mailserver do you use? MailEnable or something else? Did you tried to rebuild mail setting with C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin>mchk.exe --all --fix=all ?
    Try to verifiy that both Plesk and MailEnable has the same password. You can check it with the output of below commands:

8. YasinA

YasinA New Pleskian

Hello

Before these steps at least webmail page is oppening :)But now there is no webmail page it just says not found.

9. YasinA

YasinA New Pleskian

This fixed my problem:

http://kb.odin.com/en/968

Also, who have issues with sending and recieving mails may disable spamassasin for %100 solution.

Thanks for everything Igor :)