• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail Broken After Upgrade

S

_spawn

After the upgrade, I cannot access the webmail; i get a dns error when it refreshes to the /horde directory; i get a dns error.??

Any suggestions??

That happened to me at first, so I stopped and restarted plesk, and httpd, and it seemed to work fine after that.

Try fingering your DNS server...is the response correct for the webmail subdirectory?

Originally posted by _spawn
no dice...did that; rebooted the box even

well am getting to the index file in the webmail directory; it is when it metarefreshes to the /horde directory is when it gives the dns error.

Well, a DNS error is typically local, please try fingering your DNS server...or if you give me your domain, I can finger it over here and make sure you have a CNAME or A record set correctly.

Originally posted by _spawn
well am getting to the index file in the webmail directory; it is when it metarefreshes to the /horde directory is when it gives the dns error.

OK, the dns servers are responding fine, and when I go there, it doesn't seem to be a DNS error...just a server not responding issue...

do a search around the forums for webmail breaking after an upgrade, if I remember correctly this is not an unusual issue.

I had the exact same problem. I tried stopping and starting the related services, but ended up having to reboot the box. Everything worked after that. Very strange....

Back