• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WebMail Horde not work

D

dany81

Hi,

After a restart of my windows 2003 machine the webmail horde not run anymore.
I dunno why because before was all ok.
Exist a same string o command for restart the webmail separately o somithing to do for check it?

I use plesk 8.2 with php 5.2 version.

Thnx for the answer that u can tell me,
Daniele.

Hi,
Searching in the forum i've also tryed to fix the file DiskSecurity.xml for a possible problem of php with cgi extension (http://kb.swsoft.com/en/2087)
but without result, my webmail still not work in all my sites
but in the title of the browser i can read "Plesk Web Mail Client" so i think it's a error of php... :-(

"HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)"

Pls help me with a possible solution :-\

Thnx,
Daniele

Hi,
thnx for the answer :)

but nothing, my webmail still not work, i've tryed to write this command but without results.

Before of this problem i'had installed Zend Optimizer and so maybe was this the problem so i've tryed to fix following this article http://kb.swsoft.com/article_150_975_en.html but also here without results (from zend optimizer v. 3.3.0 i think the zend not set anymore HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PHP\IniFilePath=C:\WINDOWS in the php.ini path)

Now i've trying to reinstall webmail horde but also here its not so easy because when i start the installation>>modify>>and deselect only webmail packet the setup start with the installation of all packet's component (why??) and after 500 mb of downloading got on error and the download begin again from 0! (i've just done 5\6 gb of traffic on my server 'cause this damn download's installation that not want finish!)...

I hope for a good resolution.. :-(

mmh i'm sure now that the problem are with the incompatibility of php 5 and this version of horde webmail because Horde WebMail not run with php 5. i'm searching for a guide for reconfigure horde with php4
in my php path of Plesk i've php4 and php5 directory.

Hi Bender,

Thnx, i've tryed also this solution but in webmail(default) site on IIS in the configuration button the string when i could edit the extension are empty. :\

Somebody can tell me the correct configuration on IIS about webmail for to work with php4?

I cant unistall and reinstall webmail horde component because always when i try to make the modify setup of plesk's components i've always the same error:
http://dnlogin.net/error_plesk.jpg

Regards,
Daniele

As for components installation deletion follow steps:
1. Run Plesk installer not from add/remove programs but from
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Install\070326.13\plesk_8.1.1_build070326.13.msi downloadfiles=no

Adjust version an location to your current location and note that Plesk should be 8.2 above is only example

John S.G.

Best and Final RESOLUTION

show this problem After install Zend Optimizer , this is Best RESOLUTION : i tested it

SYMPTOMS
After installation of Zend Optimizer or manual PHP installation Horde webmail stops to work.

The following error is displayed when trying to browse webmail website:

Warning: main(PEAR.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\core.php on line 26

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib;.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\core.php on line 26

CAUSE
PHP and Zend installers force PHP to use a default configuration file for all applications, but horde uses a special configuration file which is placed to its folder.

RESOLUTION
Please open regedit ( type regedit in RUN and OK ) and clean up the default configuration location by removing the following key: ( for example : C:\windows )

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\php\IniFilePath

or

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\php\IniFilePath

More Details : http://kb.swsoft.com/en/3041

Hi All
Plz Help For Remove Error:

Warning: main(PEAR.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\core.php on line 46

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib;.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\core.php on line 46

Warning: main(Log.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\Horde.php on line 3

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib;.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\Horde.php on line 3

Warning: _connect(DB.php) [function.-connect]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\DataTree\sql.php on line 1633

Fatal error: _connect() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DB.php' (include_path='C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib;.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\DataTree\sql.php on line 1633

Mr. Ahriman I have facing the same problem. Have u solved your ? If yes please let me know how. Thanks in Advance.

Back