• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

webmail

1swsoft1

Yes... many problems.... i can´t even remove the service pack when i reinstall so i did not remove it then i reinstall plesk...

We are running windows 2003 server standard...

Cannot start tomcat...

in php.ini i enabled this value
cgi.force_redirect = 0

then i can now run php in www.website.com/test/test.php
but still i cannot run php in
webmail.website.com

there are many php.ini in the server

drive c:
c:\windows
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Php

and drive d:
D:\plesk\home\vhosts\webmail
D:\plesk\home\vhosts\webmail\horde

which is the correct one? some of them have different settings.

I installed a trial version in vmware in my pc to see the settings of the webmail... i´ll try to check the php.ini

We have arond 40+ domains on the server now with lots of email accounts..

Everything is working fine except sometimes one website goes "Service Unavailable" .... Disabling the application pool of the site and setting it to default application pool fixes the problem.

There´s also a problem with restore.... some of the websites we wanted to restore have a message "file name length mismatch" so we just did it manually... we where lucky not all the sites generated this message.

EVERYTHING IS OK EXCEPT WEBMAIL... we are running MAIL ENABLE PRO....

I don´t know if it´s a MAIL ENABLE PRO problem but i need to run a test php script inside the horde mail dir to see if it is really a MAIL ENABLE PRO problem not IIS...

It´s a bit difficult now to reinstall... is there any other way or a checklist for webmail, IIS and php? Thanks

Back