• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail

C

cVarz

I get a Windows login screen when trying to access any webmail accounts on my server. So, instead of the normal Horde log-in page, I get the generic windows login.

Any ideas on why this has happened?

You should check NTFS permissions to C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde and C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\index.html.
Also check if IUSR_servername has right password at webmail(default) web site Directory security settings.
:eek:

All directory have full permissions (for testing).

It still displays the generic Windows Log-in screen.

What could have changed from the security updates to Plesk?

I have the same problem, can you help me?

"Also check if IUSR_servername has right password at webmail(default) web site Directory security settings"

Which the password should be? Like what?

Thank you

You wont get much help on anything from the people at Plesk. Their support is terrible.:mad:

Try to repair the plesk installation using the reconfigurator. It worked for me.

But now i have a new problem, the users cant login..hmm...thats why im on the forums now..looking for a solution.Thankfully, its just a test server.

Plesk has been on my box for over a year, this happened recently after I did an update.

It's kind of like the support you get here, one minute it's there, the next it's gone.

Back