• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Website Image Gallery Page Not Being Published

S

sbssurfer

I have a client that created their site with the Sitebuilder (Linux 4.0) and added an Image Gallery with 22 photos in it.

When they published their site, all other pages were published without a problem but there is no image gallery.

When I log into their SiteBuilder account, I can see the image gallery is there and can see the photos, categories etc... in the image gallery portion of the SB interface but when in Edit mode the icon for the photo gallery is in grey tones instead of colors.

Neither the Interface site preview screen or the published version of the site include the image gallery that is in the clients sitebuilder interface. I have no idea why the image gallery shows up in the client sitebuilder interface but not in the SB Previews or on the published site.

Does anyone know have a clue as to what is causing this or what can be done to correct the problem?

You need to go into step 4 Edit and check if following option is checked for Image Gallery page: "Show this page in site map". This checkbox in the left bottom corner shoud be checked if you wish to see this page in site map.

Back