• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Websites wont display

baker011

New Pleskian
Hi,

I had to reinstall Plesk as the SQL Server had completely broke, so I did a clean install. I added all the clients and domains I had previously, all pointing to my server as before. However now none of the websites will load, it gives me a "Page cannot be displyed" error. The mail servers for these domains are working fine, its just websites wont display. For example http://www.weplayhere.com is set up on there, it should launch the plesk default holding page, but it doesnt. Mail works fine to and from that domain.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

It looks like domain is disabled within Plesk... DNS settings seem okay, I can ping and traceroute it... hmmm :\

Have you checked IIS settings (IIS -> local computer -> web sites -> it shouldn't say stopped)?

Yeah its now solved. Took a complete OS reinstall though as Plesk would not uninstall. But its working once again, thanks for the suggestions.

Back