1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Websites wont display

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by baker011, Dec 1, 2005.

1. baker011

baker011 New Pleskian

23%
    Hi,

I had to reinstall Plesk as the SQL Server had completely broke, so I did a clean install. I added all the clients and domains I had previously, all pointing to my server as before. However now none of the websites will load, it gives me a "Page cannot be displyed" error. The mail servers for these domains are working fine, its just websites wont display. For example http://www.weplayhere.com is set up on there, it should launch the plesk default holding page, but it doesnt. Mail works fine to and from that domain.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. matija

matija Guest

Have you tried to restart server?

3. baker011

baker011 New Pleskian

23%
    many times, no change.

4. matija

matija Guest

It looks like domain is disabled within Plesk... DNS settings seem okay, I can ping and traceroute it... hmmm :\

Have you checked IIS settings (IIS -> local computer -> web sites -> it shouldn't say stopped)?

5. baker011

baker011 New Pleskian

23%
    The three I have on the server all say "running" in IIS

6. JackL

JackL Guest

It seems you've resolved problem

John S.G.

7. baker011

baker011 New Pleskian

23%
    Yeah its now solved. Took a complete OS reinstall though as Plesk would not uninstall. But its working once again, thanks for the suggestions.