1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

What asp component is setup with plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by wwalker@, May 24, 2006.

1. wwalker@

wwalker@ Guest

I have moved some scripts to a new plesk server. I have tried running my old CDONTS scripts - and they do not work.
    What mail component is installed by default with a windows Plesk dedicated server - that will work with an asp form?

2. matija

matija Guest

None. Install each component manually.

3. JackL

JackL Guest

You can only use SMTP for Frontpage, if you want - even this you needn't install if you will use local MailServef for Fronpage forms

John S.G.

4. wwalker@

wwalker@ Guest

What about CDOSYS or CDONTS - aren't they supposed to work by default on a Windows 2003 server?

5. matija

matija Guest

You need to download them from Microsoft website (free) and register on your server to work... Not installed by default on Windows Server 2003

6. OlegB

OlegB Guest