• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

what does exactly means "XXX ammount" of sites license?

JLChafardet

Regular Pleskian
I am wondering what does exactly means the licence stuff...

it means that i can create 100 users, and they can change template whenever they want OR i can create only 100 sites using templates? no matter if it means that 10 users used 10 templates?

I wish i can know this asap, as i ordered a licence and i want to be aware of what i did.

best regards

well that is stupid.

sorry my language! but that seems to me a high out of stupidity! 79$ for each site we want to allow on our servers to be edited?

no way jose!

I sent a mail to sw-soft some days ago and yet i havent got response, my provider, told me that is 1 domain(main server domain or client), and every client hosted under that client can use it.

lets hope this what my provider told me is correct, or i will be really pissed off... because of the waste of money.

it is 100 sites (= 100 people). If you use the Plesk version these 100 sites needs all to be publised to the main IP of your plesk site.

Originally posted by eilko
it is 100 sites (= 100 people). If you use the Plesk version these 100 sites needs all to be publised to the main IP of your plesk site.
Sorry, but I'm not sure about this. This means you've with the '100 Sites Licence' a licence for 100 customers with unlimited pages per customer?

Thx in advance
Madman

I haven't seen a limit to pages per user only a limit to amount of users and servers to publish to.

according to my 100 sites for PSA key:

Allowed FTP Hosts Number 1
Allowed FTP users number 100

Jose,

500 sites Sitebuilder license allow to add 500 FTP hosts. Number of published sites not restricted.

(removed other lines)

--
Ivan Butorin
Technical Support Engineer
SWsoft, Inc.

License Explanation

I took the time to call SW-Soft to clarify how the SiteBuilder license works and unless I got the wrong end of the stick the basic 100 Sites license means you get 100 sites on a single physical server. So as I understand it if you are hosting 10 domains each domain could have 10 sites. Now all that needs to happen is to figure out how to correctly configure the SiteBuilder installation so that it actually does this. Have I mentioned lately that the documentation blows. Some genius at SW-Soft told me if felt that changes could or should be made to the documentation then I should submit these suggestions. When you think about it this is a really smart move on behalf of companies, they provide crappy documentation which either results in revenue from support calls because the user had no clue what the documentation was saying or the user ends up fixing the documenation for SW-Soft for free. Very clever, excuse me while I go start my own business or perhaps I should just patent the idea.

if you patent it i am on it as a supporter
i can get a montly fee to answer that to your clients ;)

really clever, using our money and our solutions to document bettter their crappy documented apps.

really clever,

Back