1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

What to do on the "ignored" cdns items

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.2 Distributed Services Topics (Mail, DNS, Databases)' started by jovana, Aug 8, 2007.

1. jovana

jovana Regular Pleskian

57%
    In expand 2.2 is the cdns user interface improved. But now we can see there are a lot dns zone witch had a red mark and the status are "Ignored" hoe can we get rid of this? The resync does not solve the problem. There are also a lot of domains still in the list from a server we have removed from expand....

2. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    That is normal if they are in the list some short time. That is due to most Expand processes are asyncronous, so domains (zones) are removed from DNS server within 5 minutes after you've removed domains from Plesk Expand. If they are in the list for a long time, then probably there are some connection problems with Central DNS server and zones are not removed still.

3. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    Could you check - are not "Ignored" zones are disabled (turned off) on Plesk server?

Thank you

4. jovana

jovana Regular Pleskian

57%
    Yes, indeed, the dns servers is turned off or the domain has been disabled in plesk. So this problem is solved than, and is a normal behaver.

thanks for the hint! :D

5. jovana

jovana Regular Pleskian

57%
    I have checked, but the domain (Unknown) are still in the list after I have deleted the domain 8 hours ago. I'am, sure there are no connection problems between expand and cdns because there is a good activity on the cdns servers.

Thanks for helping!