1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

What will happen if I remove all files in /action

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.2 General Discussion' started by eugenevdm, Sep 27, 2007.

1. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    I think something is seriously holding up my Expand. For the most part version 2.2.1 is working fine, but every time I click on anything to do with mail I can wait up to 10 minutes for something to happen. It never fails but it always takes long. I do have some problems with aliasses but I am sorting that out.

I've examined the /usr/local/expand/var/log/action folder and I see a lot of files in there. In fact there are 2129 files in there. Some files are from just after when I did the upgrade (about 5 days ago) but some are there from May 2007. I'm tempted to delete all the files in there. What will happen?

2. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    There was added a new minor functionality for user convenience. Unfortunately it appears that it works slowly on large datasets. Currently our engineers think how they can optimize that.

3. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    If you remove that files, nothing bad will happen except that problem reports won't be available. It could be a problem if you want suport service to research some problem on your server.

4. eugenevdm

68%
    Thank you for your reply.

I removed all the sync issues and I can see the speed issue is still there when I click on "Centralized Mail Accounts" icon.

I will wait patiently for the fix.

kind regards,

5. eugenevdm

68%
    I need an update on the fix for this problem.

When you click on Centralized Mail link and a problem hyper link there is still the long hold-up. Please could you update me on the fix?