• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

When Will I download a Plesk 7.5.x version without bugs??

A

AngAnt

Hello,

I have a question...

When will I see an Announcements here that Announce a Stable version of Plesk 7.5 without the hundreds of bugs, that I'm reading in this forum?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bye,
AngAnt.

When people realize there is no such thing as bug-free software...

AngAnt, there is no such thing! it is 100% impossible to release a 100% bug free software, there will always be something that goes wrong.

keep in mind, this kind of software, it is more open to see bugs, as it depends on the OS, and we admins uses to configure our os to our likes, some times because of security and performance and some others because of rookienes..

I recomend you to remove from your mind that about 100% bug free software, as such thing doesnt exist.

keep in mind this and you will not suffer any psicological shocks when you found bugs on your production servers, or your day work.

best regards,

He probably wanted to say that first "stable" releases of Plesk tend to be a bit too bugy and should be released as public betas. I agree. In any case, this thread should be somewhere else... we are not announcing anything new ;) :p

Originally posted by Ales
He probably wanted to say that first "stable" releases of Plesk tend to be a bit too bugy and should be released as public betas. I agree. In any case, this thread should be somewhere else... we are not announcing anything new ;) :p

YES.

There're really really a lot of bug in this Plesk 7.5 :(

Back