1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Where are MSSQL Login Settings

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by knocx, May 5, 2005.

1. knocx

knocx Guest

Does anyone know where MSSQL remote server address / login setings are stored?

i can not find them in PSA database... i have to add some manual entries

thanks
    knocx

2. Mr.Incredible

Mr.Incredible Guest

MSSQL settings placed in table 'MISC' of Plesk database 'PSA', looks like mssql_bla_bla_bla.
    Good luck.

3. knocx

knocx Guest

:) why misc

thanks this was the only table that i never looked in

--knocx

4. knocx

knocx Guest

Well ..... misc table does not contain MSSQL login informations for databases created by the client. it only contains sa login /adress information....

where are MSSQL logins for the clients?

they are all lost after the restore! None of our clients MSSQL settings colud be restored, i want to enter the login data, manually but there are no tables present in the psa database containing client MSSQL database login information...

plesk....plesk...plesk...

knocx

5. Mr.Incredible

Mr.Incredible Guest

Hey!
    You can find databases users with passwords in 'db_users' table of plesk database 'psa', where db_id = id from table 'data_bases', in 'data_bases' dom_id = id from 'domains' table.
    Hope it will ll help you,
    good luck!

6. knocx

knocx Guest

yes i had successfully recovered it yesterday

the interesting thing was that all mssql information was lost after the restore?

knocx