• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where are the modules?

G

gudzon

Hello,

I've created a trial plan and added all modules to it. However, in the customer's site builder only photogallery and shop are available. How can he add the other modules (blog, guestbook etc.)? They are all included in the plan.

I would appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Peter

In the rich text editor appear small icons like the common one's.

Markus

Where is the option to use the rich text editor? I don't see any way to use my modules and they are installed and activated...

please help!

Thanks,
poke

Modules

I guess Markus is correct, thank you.

On step 3 (Edit) in the Editor there is a toolbar with all these modules - Blogger Editor, Counter etc.

Peter

Can i get a screen shot please??!! I have all modules installed and activated and still don't see the module in step 3 (edit) ....

Any ideas?

Thanks,
poke

Hey,
I really appreciate you taking the time to show me the screen shot!

Yeah, I don't see that :( I have a feeling that i'm not configuring the SB correctly to allow these modules, but I've tinkered in every which way, still no modules.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-poke

i got it worked out! It was a configuration problem on my part.

Thanks for all the help!

-poke

Hi,
Could you bother telling what was wrong? I struggle with my modules now..

I didn't realize that i had to activate some modules that weren't already activated though the plan management and not just the modules section.

I also realized that many templates in the plan management were by default not activated.

I got the modules in the screen shot posted here to work, but i see nothing on the photo gallery, or sesubmission, or the shop editor.

regards,
poke

SHOP

Hello, how can I manage my SHOP. I do net found the ADMIN Oage where I can manage my shops. Any Idea ?
Thanks for your help,

Olivier

Back