• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where do I specify my Backup day of week/day of month?

SacAutos

Regular Pleskian
I'm running Plesk 8.3 on Centos 4. I recently installed a server with massive amounts of online disk space for storing backups. I logged into the control panel as admin and specified my FTP repository for the half-a-dozen clients that I wanted to run periodic backups.

However, in doing so, I noticed that though I was able to specify a weekly or monthly backup, there was no mechanism to specify what day of the week or day of the month to run the backup. I checked the online documentation via the help button. It says that I can do that - Sunday is day 0.

Okay, I give up. Where is the magic place I enter my day of week/month??

Okay, looks like I wasn't entirely clear

The link to the online documentation was helpful but didn't exactly address my issue. It's my fault, as I didn't exactly specify that I was trying to launch client backups - not complete server backups. It would be best if I could specify each client to run on a different day of the week. Other than logging in and initiating each on on the day I wanted - is there a way to specify the exact day I wanted?

Back