1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Where do I specify my Backup day of week/day of month?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by SacAutos, Jun 12, 2008.

1. SacAutos

SacAutos Regular Pleskian

40%
    I'm running Plesk 8.3 on Centos 4. I recently installed a server with massive amounts of online disk space for storing backups. I logged into the control panel as admin and specified my FTP repository for the half-a-dozen clients that I wanted to run periodic backups.

However, in doing so, I noticed that though I was able to specify a weekly or monthly backup, there was no mechanism to specify what day of the week or day of the month to run the backup. I checked the online documentation via the help button. It says that I can do that - Sunday is day 0.

Okay, I give up. Where is the magic place I enter my day of week/month??

2. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
  3. SacAutos

SacAutos Regular Pleskian

40%
    Okay, looks like I wasn't entirely clear

The link to the online documentation was helpful but didn't exactly address my issue. It's my fault, as I didn't exactly specify that I was trying to launch client backups - not complete server backups. It would be best if I could specify each client to run on a different day of the week. Other than logging in and initiating each on on the day I wanted - is there a way to specify the exact day I wanted?