• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where's the traffic?

Pagemakers

Silver Pleskian
On the domains page the traffic column shows 0MB per month for all domains on the traffic column.

It has been 1 week since I upgraded to 8. When should the stats update?

I see the same thing on a CentOS4 box. However, if you click on the Traffic icon at the top of the Domains page you will find your missing stats.

the stats usually update daily, im having the same issue, this seems to be a bug on plesk.

not good tho, as then now there is no way to measure the traffic for the domains until they release a fix lol

From Plesk:

"Actually, this is already known issue. Our development team has found a solution to the problem and has already fixed the actual code and the fix will be included into hotfix
and it will be available via Plesk Updater soon."

today there are several updates but the traffic problem is not fixed.

well the latest update didn't fix it either. Plesk sent me this file and the following instructions and it does work now.

Please find the attached file, copy it over /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainsList.php3. Please save the old file somewhere just in case.

If Plesk doesn't exist in /usr/local/psa/, you can find the location in variable PRODUCT_ROOT_D in /etc/psa/psa.conf.

Oh.....The file will not attach here :(

I just noticed that my problem with stats was due a date problem not traffic as is. i removed the entries on the database that were under the year 2050 (i probably set that instead of 2005 last year).

im not having more issues with ttraffic reports.

Originally posted by Pagemakers
Please find the attached file, copy it over /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainsList.php3. Please save the old file somewhere just in case.

Oh.....The file will not attach here :(

Can you provide us the file or may be upload it somewhere please..

Thanks

Can you please email me the file at sam [ at ] thinksupport.net

Or you can even PM me.

Whatever is convenient for you :)
Thanks.

Can you please email me the file at buitienthanh [ at ] gmail.com
Or u can zip this file and attach on this forum

Hi,

For all those who are searching for the class.DomainsList.php3 file, you can download the zip attachment from :

http://thinksupport.net/downloads/class.DomainsList.zip

and copy it over /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainsList.php3. Please save the old file somewhere just in case.

If Plesk doesn't exist in /usr/local/psa/, you can find the location in variable PRODUCT_ROOT_D in /etc/psa/psa.conf.

where is the problem to fix the file in the official 3 or 4 updates the last weeks :mad:

Back