• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WINDOWS 2008 Server and PHP versions issue!!

H

henry@

Hello Sergius,

I know you are very busy lately but I need your urgent help.

I installed a fresh Plesk 8.6 on windows 2008 STD server running MSSQL2005 and almost everything seems to be working fine except this:

Every time when I try to switch PHP versions from 4 to 5 end vice versa then getting this error:

phpcfg failed: Execute websrvmng --set-scripts "--vhost-name=domain.com" "--scripts=<scripts action='add'><script name='php' php_version='5' php_handler_type='isapi' /></scripts>" "--app-name=/" failed: C Exception: 3221225477
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: plib\class.PhpManager.php:207
PhpManager->callPHPCfg(array)
1: plib\class.PhpManager.php:97
PhpManager->setVersion(string '5')
2: htdocs\domains\php_changeversion.php:30

also when I clisk on the SETUP icon under a domain and then try to switch from PHP 4 or 5 and switch to ISAPI or fast cgi or CGI mode the error exists and I can not switch.

Please help me to resolve this asap.

regards,
Henryk

Hello Sergius,

I know you are very busy lately but I need your urgent help.

I installed a fresh Plesk 8.6 on windows 2008 STD server running MSSQL2005 and almost everything seems to be working fine except this:

Every time when I try to switch PHP versions from 4 to 5 end vice versa then getting this error:

phpcfg failed: Execute websrvmng --set-scripts "--vhost-name=domain.com" "--scripts=<scripts action='add'><script name='php' php_version='5' php_handler_type='isapi' /></scripts>" "--app-name=/" failed: C Exception: 3221225477
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: plib\class.PhpManager.php:207
PhpManager->callPHPCfg(array)
1: plib\class.PhpManager.php:97
PhpManager->setVersion(string '5')
2: htdocs\domains\php_changeversion.php:30

also when I clisk on the SETUP icon under a domain and then try to switch from PHP 4 or 5 and switch to ISAPI or fast cgi or CGI mode the error exists and I can not switch.

Please help me to resolve this asap.

regards,
Henryk

Hello Henry,

Thank you for the report. We will validate this scenario as soon as possible.

Hello Henry,

We cannot reproduce the issue in our lab.

Please be sure %plesk_vhosts%\<domain>\httpdocs\web.config does exist.

Web.config

I got it now Sergius,

I deleted all the files that are created by default after a domain is created in plesk, so you are saying that the web.config file can't be removed? What if I have a script running on my website that has it's own web.config file?

Please advise

I got it now Sergius,

I deleted all the files that are created by default after a domain is created in plesk, so you are saying that the web.config file can't be removed? What if I have a script running on my website that has it's own web.config file?

Please advise

Hello henry,

This is really issue. Thank you for the report. The issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

Back