• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wizard Gives Error message

J

JunctionQuest

Every few uses, when trying to reach the wizard, i will get the error message.

Internal system error. Please contact administrator if the problem persists.

Return to Home page

I have exactly the same problem, but I'm disturbed that nobody has replied to this thread in a week and a half. I presume the SWsoft team has given up on this product?

Kerry

Can you see any error messages in Sitebuilder admin Logs section or in Event Log? Some more information required to be able to understand what could be wrong here.

Yes, same error, but I get the LOG ERROR message:

I get same error just after try to save some little changes.. I need to know how to fix.

My SB is 4.5

Unknown exception thrown.
---System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.SiteCommands.SetPageData..ctor(Int64, SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Repository.IPageModuleDesigner, System.String, System.String, System.String, Boolean, Boolean)'.
Stack trace System.MissingMethodException: at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.EditPage.SaveContent()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.EditPage.Save()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.BaseWizardPage.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args)
at System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.IconButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I´m using the sb 4.5 and this error appears in the statistics.
I reported some errors in this forum but no answer in more than 60 days, for me this is a lot of issues.

Parallels don~t care about us!

We have problem on softwares that is not cheap and Parallels just don´t help us, just don´t give a HotFix or some thing like.

I give up on Parallels.

Back