• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WordPress in Application Vault

J

jefwic

While WordPress is listed in the Application Vault in the Server section, it is listed as '0' application packages. When clients go to the web applications section in their domains, WordPress is not an availalbe option.

How can we install it to make it available to clients? Thanks.

I get this error when I try to install... Any ideas

Error: sappmng: ERROR: unable to extract file APP-META.xml into temporary dir:
Metadata file APP-META.xml is broken.
sappmng: test_package: failed to test RPM package /tmp/phpz7JnXB
/tmp/phpz7JnXB: not an rpm package (or package manifest):

System error 2: No such file or directory

What OS you are on? Also what Plesk version do you use? This issue was already fixed for Plesk 8.3.

Centos 4.4 / Plesk 8.3

I installed the one that comes with the App Valt and seems that the database is not set up right. I dropped all the tables in the database and re-ran the install.php from wordpress and it seems to have fixed the database not stepping forward or the permission issues.

I have the same problem. But I'm running OS 9.0.1. There seems to be permission issues after installing wpress from the application list they have. And also when I try to upload through the vault another wp or joomla version. It appears again the error Carl mentioned. Any ideas?

Back