• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Zend Optimizer Install Messed Something Up

O

open4biz

Hi all,

I installed Zend Optimizer and I seemed to have goofed something up in the process: my websites will no longer load. :eek:

I have Fedora Core 6 with all the latest updates installed, Plesk v8.2.1 and Zend Optimizer v3.3.0.

I can log in through SSH, I can get to my Plesk control panel... but I can't get my websites to come back up. What is going on? Two of the websites are running Drupal v5.2 and the third only displays the default Plesk welcome page (nothing special).

I used this document to help me install:

http://kb.nitix.com/3747

I used all the defaults during install. One thing to note: when the Zend Optimizer installer tried to reboot, it did not work. I went to the Plesk Control Panel to handle that after the fact.

I'd also like to note, I'm pretty new to the world of linux so verbose answers help me a little more because I'm not savvy enough to skip steps.

More info: When I typed php -v , I got this:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/modules/sitebuilder3.so' - /usr/lib/php/modules/sitebuilder3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Fatal error: [ionCube Loader] The Loader must appear as the first entry in the php.ini file in Unknown on line 0

This would seem to be the true error... I've killed Sitebuilder and need to do something with Zend Optimizer's ionCube. If you can help and solve these issues, I'll name my first born after you. That's a couple years away, though! :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, any help would be appreciated!

That took care of the ionCube Loader... but the SiteBuilder3.so error is still there. Since I don't have a license for Plesk's sitebuilder module, should I just comment that out of the php.ini??

(And thank you! What a huge help)

Problem solved. Zend ionCube Loader info inserted into php.ini and sitebuilder3.ini edited to comment out the sitebuilder3.so file. *phew* :p

I'll feminize it, if need be. Who do I owe credit to, Mr Hosting Guy?

Back