• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority.

Redsector

New Pleskian
Username:

TITLE

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

AWS - Plesk Obsidian 18.0.61 Update #1,

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Not sure what happened, but I have found out my scripts, previously working, with the latest update are no more able to work as the WGET and CURL report "Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority.".
The Certificate is manually installed and issued by CN=Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA,O=Sectigo Limited,L=Salford,ST=Greater Manchester,C=GB’ and is still valid from a browser.
I have checked all my Plesk servers and they all do the same, while the non Plesk still works.

I have tried to debug what is going on but no chance.

I suppose something changed in the last update regarding this.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

wget or curl the website

ACTUAL RESULT

ERROR: cannot verify TLD certificate, issued by ‘CN=Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA,O=Sectigo Limited,L=Salford,ST=Greater Manchester,C=GB’:

To connect to TLD insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.

EXPECTED RESULT

the actual html of the page

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Help with sorting out

Back