• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question How to copy files via ssh from one sub to another?

Darcey

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a domain I can't move yet, so I have pointed a sub domain to the server and setup subscription.

I need to FTP around 150gb of data and then test it on the sub domain first, then when I move the main domain and create a new subscription for that, how do I copy the files via ssh from one subscription to another? Where are the folders for subscriptions located? or is there a better method of doing this?

Any ideas?

Thanks

never mind found it... for some reason folders didn't show up, closed terminal and re-logged in and all was well in the world again.

The change domain name function is a great option if you have setup a temporary (sub)domain and want to change to it's primary (or new) domain.

Schermafbeelding 2022-03-18 om 14.02.02.png

Back