• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Missing Functions in Plesk?

M

ManuelW

Hi everyone,

i think about changing to plesk (from DTC) and tried the live-demo several times. but i can not find some functions which are really important for me. maybe they are not in the demo - but in the real version. so maybe someone of you could tell me weather they are included or not.

- a "send access-data (ftp, login etc) to email-adress
- set the max-php-memory value for vHosts (not global!) and other php.ini changes per vHost (not server).
- changing mailbox passwords
- changing the used php-version (now i have installed 4/5.2/5.3 and you can choose per vHost (fastCGI)
- is there a multi-server-login (when i run more than 1 plesk-server, but i want only 1 main-login für my clients).

i can not find any answere about this fuction from the support team.... (is there an germany hotline?)

best regards,
manuel

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Manuel,

Thanks for your suggestions. Let me comment them:

- a "send access-data (ftp, login etc) to email-adress
If you would use CBM ("Customer and Business Manager") solution (shipped with Plesk), you can configure "welcome mail" (along with many other mail templates) which should be pretty much what you are looking for.

Tqvkv.png

- set the max-php-memory value for vHosts (not global!) and other php.ini changes per vHost (not server)
Will be available in the next version (10.4)

- changing mailbox passwords
It is available. Can you post a screenshot where you cannot find it? Perhaps I could help.

- changing the used php-version (now i have installed 4/5.2/5.3 and you can choose per vHost (fastCGI)
Unfortunately not available yet, but we are looking at this direction.
And you need it for FastCGI only, right? This cannot be really done for mod_php...

- is there a multi-server-login (when i run more than 1 plesk-server, but i want only 1 main-login für my clients).
You could use our CBM (Customer and Business Manager) for that if all your Plesk servers are connected to it and customers are provisioned from CBM. Later expected to be available for bare Plesk.

Back