• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Php script is working from the browser but not from Cron Job

lebill

New Pleskian
Hello.... I have this simple code to check if a php file is running if not it start it...

Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

$output = shell_exec('ps -C php -f');

if (strpos($output, "php launchListener.php")===false) {
       shell_exec('php launchListener.php > /dev/null &');
}

It work perfectly when I execute it from a browser... the file start properly
But if I try in a cron job, even with the Run Now, the file is not executed... Nothing happen with no error...

The file also work perfectly from CLI

Where I can look to find out what is happening here

Best regards

Just found a way to do this... I was trying with the option : Run a PHP script and it was not working, BUT with the option Fetch a URL and I put the url of the file is work perfectly...
Find this weird a little... but it is working now

Thanks

Can you be little more precise please! I am having same issue, tried everything but still doesn't work.

What exactly was your solution to this?

Back