• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Premature End of script

nMLxTMJTZ

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

my wordpress installation in plesk some times give me:

[Sun Apr 12 14:26:08 2015] [warn] (104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server
[Sun Apr 12 14:26:08 2015] [error] Premature end of script headers: index.php

how i can fix? it's very random

Hi camaran,

please have a look around in the forum, using the Forum - Search with the term "Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server" ( Search result: http://talk.plesk.com/search/82487/?q=Connection+reset+by+peer:+mod_fcgid:+error+reading+data+from+FastCGI+server&o=date&c[node]=208+676+735+677 )

You will notice, that such issues ( in combination with wordpress ) are mostly related to missing/incorrect rewrite rules for the domain - specific nginx configuration, when using PHP-FPM to serve php - files over nginx. It helped a lot in the past, to use the additional Plesk extension "htaccess to nginx" ( description: "Convert apache htaccess rewrite rules to nginx rewrite rules automatically." ).

If you still need assistance, please post your ".htaccess" - file from your wordpress - installation and the depending webserver - configuration files from

/var/www/vhosts/system/YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/conf

...for further investigations.

Hi, thank you i use apache with fastCGI php my htaccess is:

My .htaccess is

Code:
# BEGIN WPSuperCache
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
#If you serve pages from behind a proxy you may want to change 'RewriteCond %{HTTPS} on' to something more sensible
AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^.*[^/]$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^.*//.*$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} !POST
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !.*=.*
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Cookie} !^.*(comment_author_|wordpress_logged_in|wp-postpass_).*$
RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-Wap-Profile} !^[a-z0-9\"]+ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Profile} !^[a-z0-9\"]+ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-Encoding} gzip
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} on
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index-https.html.gz -f
RewriteRule ^(.*) "/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index-https.html.gz" [L]

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Cookie} !^.*(comment_author_|wordpress_logged_in|wp-postpass_).*$
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-Encoding} gzip
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !on
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index.html.gz -f
RewriteRule ^(.*) "/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index.html.gz" [L]

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} on
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index-https.html -f
RewriteRule ^(.*) "/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index-https.html" [L]

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !on
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index.html -f
RewriteRule ^(.*) "/wp-content/cache/supercache/%{SERVER_NAME}/$1/index.html" [L]
</IfModule>

# END WPSuperCache

# BEGIN WordPress
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

# add a trailing slash to /wp-admin
RewriteRule ^wp-admin$ wp-admin/ [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^ - [L]
RewriteRule ^(wp-(content|admin|includes).*) $1 [L]
RewriteRule ^(.*\.php)$ $1 [L]
RewriteRule . index.php [L]
# END WordPress

and this my file /var/www/vhosts/system/chatme.im/conf/httpd.conf is attached

Thank you if you help me to fix this problem

Attachments

• conf.txt
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi camaran,

please check again your webserver configuration. When I check your server, the response is:
HTTP Status Code HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server nginx
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2015
19:16:46 GMT
To check your webserver configurations, please go to: "Websites & Domains > YOUR_DOMAIN.COM > Web Server Settings" ... you can now check, what NGINX settings you made and if you would install the mentioned "htaccess to nginx" you have as well the immediate choice to convert your current .htaccess file with it ( Link would be on the right of the box for "additional nginx directives", if "htaccess to nginx" - converter is installed ).

I have nginx proxy but php is in fastCGI from Apache

And work with .htaccess.

Can you help me to fix this problem?

Hi camaran,

you only stated
... which doesn't resolve to the real issue. This could be as well an issue from your used subdomain "cdn.XXX.im" on the same server ( which is a bad idea, btw... ), or the used cache - plugin(s) and it's configuration(s). To investigate the issue, we really need more error - log - entries ( and used URL(s), which has been used, when the issue appeared ).
Are you able to reproduce the error, when you open a certain wordpress - site on your server? Or is it more an issue, which appears here and there?
Did you as well have a look at the php-fpm - error - log on your server, when you experience the issue?

Hi you can check chatme.im/phpinfo.php

I not have other log and I have this error sometimes in work-login.php I refresh page and work

It's very random

Cdn.chatme.im it's only a cdn alias

Hi camaran,

please delete your file "phpinfo.php" now, for security resons.

You find errors and depending access - logs for your domain at: "/var/www/vhosts/system/YOUR_DOMAIN.com/logs/"

Is the page "work-login.php" part of wordpress, because I don't know such a page in a normal wordpress installation? Please post the content ( without any login - credentials, please... I write this in addition, because I assume, that the page might be a direct-login page? correct me, if I'm wrong. ^^ ).

Hi,

[Sun Apr 12 14:26:08 2015] [warn] (104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server
[Sun Apr 12 14:26:08 2015] [error] Premature end of script headers: index.php

how i can fix? it's very random

Are you running ModSecurity with high security settings perhaps?

Back