• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Server down after restarting Plesk

othmaqsa

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.xx.xx
Plesk version and microupdate number
The last version
Hello,

I restarted the Plesk server from the Plesk UI interface, and since then, I no longer have access to the Plesk interface, the website is down, the webmail also. I can no longer connect to the VPS via SSH.

I can only connect to the KVM console.

Any idea please?

@Bitpalast , another remark: when I log in through the Kvm console, there is no internet access, so the no connection is allowed outside, I can't update the packages, I can't do nothing.

Did you check it?
Yes, the problem is when I have typed a cmd to disable the firewall, it look like a file need to be downloaded, and as there no Network access, the cmd failed.

I have a received a response from the support team (attached screenshot)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513-095905.png
    Screenshot_20240513-095905.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 7
I think the best starting point is to disable the firewall service. However, I am not familiar with Ubuntu. I think on Ubuntu it is not firewalld, neither iptables, but something different. I am not sure.

Back