• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

AWStats disappeared from Plesk after upgrade

HenryH

New Pleskian
Hi,

After upgrading to version 8.3, AWStats is no longer anywhere, on each domain, under Setup option there was a combo box with 3 options: None, AWStats, Webalizer - now I only have None & Webalizer.

I upgraded then until version 8.6.0.5 installing each version on the way.

Tried already to refresh the component list under Server: Component management and only appears Webalizer.

It's curious because AWStats seems to work but I cannot setup a new domain using it.

Is it possible to activate it manually? I found a "component" table on psa DB but it contains the same information from de component list as a summary, try to change "Not_installed" value from the row AWStats but it always turns back to Not_installed value.

Any idea/trick?

Thanks!
Henry

Help!!

No one had encountered this error? I'm beging help from any one who may had found a solution or at least any possible idea.

Since not always Plesk team gives an answer on this forum, let's help each other. I promise that if I'll find a solution to this I will post it here, do always the same!

Thanks!

The Solution!!!

Before I had upgraded to Plesk 8.6 I had upgraded on Plesk 8.2 to the last stable version of AWStats - 6.9 and it worked fine. Wright after the upgrade to Plesk 8.3 it started to fail, AWStats didn't appear on component management, the problem is....SPACES!!!!

Edit %plesk_dir%\Additional\AWStats\wwwroot\cgi-bin\awstats.pl

on line 28:

$VERSION = "6.9 (build $REVISION)";

change it to:

$VERSION="6.9 (build $REVISION)";

Yes, incredible! But it works!

So I may say that latest version of AWStats is incompatible with Plesk, unless you take out this spaces... it seems Plesk doesnt read the variable content, it searches a phrase inside this file.

Bye.

Last edited:
Back