• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Broken referencial integrity: Database id 15 is not found in data_bases

daanse

Regular Pleskian
Hi,
i had some trouble with Backups.

What can i do? The Log shows this Error for all the 15 Databases.
I have the Latest Plesk Version.
Server Health, Sites all fine.

Warning:
domain "x.de"
Broken referencial integrity: Database id 15 is not found in data_bases
Warning: domain "x.de"
Unable to execute SQL: Table 'psa.DatabaseCustomHosts' doesn't exist. SQL query: SELECT name, type, external_id, host FROM data_bases AS d LEFT JOIN DatabaseCustomHosts AS h ON d.id=h.id WHERE d.id = ?
Unable to execute SQL: Table 'psa.DatabaseCustomHosts' doesn't exist. SQL query: SELECT name, type, external_id, host FROM data_bases AS d LEFT JOIN DatabaseCustomHosts AS h ON d.id=h.id WHERE d.id = ?
Broken referencial integrity: Database id 14 is not found in data_bases

Looks like serious database inconsistency. You can try to fix it with repair utility before starting backup process:

# plesk repair db

Contact Plesk Support Team if this procedure not help. Fixing database directly on your server is required.

Hello,

thx for this command. It recreates the table and the backup finishes without error. But the table is empty. I would like to know if this is okay.

Will this #plesk repair db affect a running System with Customers on it?
Can i run plesk repair db without any concerns?

Will this #plesk repair db affect a running System with Customers on it?
Can i run plesk repair db without any concerns?
Using the Plesk repair utility with the db aspect checks the Plesk database for consistency using both system and Plesk-specific tools. If any inconsistencies are found, the repair utility creates a dump of the database, and then attempts to correct them.

Daka Media KG: I run it with no Problems. The recreation of the table works with no Problems (at least until now).

IgorG: Is it normal that the table is just empty and the mentioned SELECT Returns an empty result set? I only have databases hosted on localhost.

Yeah, I got this too, after migrating from Ubuntu 12.04.5 + Plesk 12.0.18 #75 to Ubuntu 14.04.3 + Plesk 12.5.30 #21 yesterday, the first backup gave me this error.

# plesk repair db

fixed it.
I will start another thread with some of the other issues I encountered, when i get a minute.
Regards

Lloyd

Back