• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Bug Roundcube 1.4.12 send/reply mail HTML

Karima

New Pleskian
Hi All,
When I use Roundcube version 1.4.12, and I turn on the feature 'Compose HTML messages' (so except never). The message won't reply/send if it includes HTML.
If I use the 'never' option, everything (including replying to/saving HTML message) the message will save/send.
My plesk is :
Plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition
Version 18.0.40
I have checked the log postfix and it does not show any errors. I changed it through Qmail and there is no error.
How to fix it please?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Exactly the same thing happens to me, but I discovered that it is a problem of the first blank line when you make a reply or a forwarding, if you delete it the email works even with html format, however if you reply without deleting that line you can neither save as a draft nor send the mail. Hopefully plesk can help us with this question as it is very damaging to the use of roundcube as webmail.

I just found the problem, I had modsecurity activated with the free comodo rules, I deactivated it and the problem was solved, confirm to me if that solution works for you.

Attachments

• modsecurity.PNG
    modsecurity.PNG
    61 KB · Views: 24
Back