• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot execute a query to SQLite database.

W

wisconsincof

Cannot execute a query to SQLite database.

I keep getting this error on anytime I try to work with a blog or forum. Complained to the hosting company they say everything is set up right. That I just need time for everything to get processed. It's now been 3 weeks and they still have no idea what the problem is was hoping someone here might know what is wrong and how to fix it.

First of all you need to check admin Logs section if you have access to Sitebuilder admin panel and check errors directly there.
Did you try to add new forum or blog modules to the site? Do they work or ouput the same errors?

I have access to the admin panel. I do not however see a "admin log" option. Also, I have done everything through site builder nothing has been imported from any other programs so this shouldn't be the problem.

I have tried removing and redoing the pages from scratch. When I preview the pages everything is fine. When I publish is when problems start.

I get the following messages
1 PHP SQLite extension does not support UTF-8 encoding on the publishing server. Text information on the site may be displayed incorrectly.
2 The specified publishing location has been checked with warnings. Publishing is available, but correct operation of the site is not guaranteed.
3 Cannot copy the site files to the specified site location. It is possible that you do not have enough permissions for writing, or there is not enough free disk space on the server.

The site goes down for 12 to 24 hours when it comes back everything is updated except for blog and forum pages.

i have this problem too ...

only one of my sites returns this problem, only in the special module pages (shopping cart and guest book)

Gone through the logs, couldn't find anything to help me out there.

What could be the issue and what should i do ?

Regards
Sanjeev

1. Where do you get these error, on published side or in wizard and preview?
2. Did you try to fully re-publish the site?
3. Did you change site publishing location before these errors arise?

It is hard to suggest anything without details. Let me know as much details as you have.

Hi, i have the same trouble with this version of SiteBuilder, in previous days, I made a website with the module ImageGallery, but today I was shown the error Cannot execute a query to SQLite database in the published Web site, I see that the content is in the directory attachment however this not is display in the Web Page.

Try to check Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder admin CP -> Server -> Logs section for detailed errors.
It is also strongly suggested to upgrade to latest 4.5 version as there were many issues corrected and some new feature added. You could also check following article, just in case: http://kb.odin.com/en/6177

Hi, I have the same problem.

However, i know what caused our errors. One of our servers were hacked and permissions were changed. I can't tell you what permissions were changed because the hacked deleted the Bash History.

I am sure that this is going to be a stupid question, but I don't know unless i try :( Is this something you can tell me? What permissions need to be changed beck too, for this too get my Sitebuilder working again?

Kind regards
Rookie

Back