• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Cannot load Plesk login page after try to enable HTTP 3

PeopleInside

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.61
After the command to enable HTTP 3 Resolved - http/3 supported by plesk?
now the login page of Plesk is no more loading on port 8443 so I cannot log in in my Plesk and manage my server.
What can I do?

Can you post an screenshot on the error when you try to login?

Also can look at the /var/log/plesk/panel.log to see if there are any related errors?

Can you post an screenshot on the error when you try to login?

Also can look at the /var/log/plesk/panel.log to see if there are any related errors?
There is no error, the login page never load anymore.
The browser dont find the address so the page is not reachable.

Seems also restarting Plesk service gives errors.
Now I opened a support ticket because I'm very sad and scared to have lost my server Plesk access with all my websites and emails that currently, fortunately, are working but I loose Plesk admin access to backups, etc.

My Plesk version was updated today and is:
Product version: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.61.1
OS version: Ubuntu 22.04 x86_64
Build date: 2024/05/14 15:00

Here the error logs

I may have some IMAP email error too now

I just have to wait ticket support.

Upon further testing I have been able to reproduce this issue on a test server by adding the Premium Antivirus for Servers extension to it. This issue occurs because one of the Plesk panel nginx bindings for Plesk Premium Antivirus is clashing with the bindings used for HTTP3 when it is selected in Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings > Antivirus, causing the Plesk panel sw-cp-server service to be unable to restart with the following error:

Code:
May 15 17:16:34 domain.ext sw-cp-serverd[106784]: nginx: [emerg] duplicate listen options for 0.0.0.0:8443 in /etc/sw-cp-server/conf.d/http3_plesk.inc:1

Since this should not be the case, I have created an internal request to the Plesk developers so they may investigate this issue further.

For now I have just to keep Plesk HTTP 3 disabled.

The developers have confirmed this is a bug and given it the ID PPPM-14424. It is planned to be fixed as soon as possible and should be the subject of a hotfix.

You can check the Plesk changelog regularly for new releases where this bug ID may be contained in the list of fixed issues.

Back