• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Can't change eshop module language

cschang

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have install Sitebuilder for Linux with two language pack(english/chinese).

When I change language follow below steps:

CP>My Profile>Profile>Language>English, United States

After site published, the button or checkout page is still Chinese
eg. "Œ‹’_" as "CheckOut" (It's should be "CheckOut")

How can I change Module's locale to English correctly.

Thanks a lot.

cschang

Language for modules is selected at the site creation stage and it can not be changed after that.

Here you can set appropriate language for newly created sites: Server -> Trial Sites Settings -> Language

Try to create new site, selecting Chinese for creation and check this situation one more time. Probably that is the reason.

Back