• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Cant install Plesk Email Security (FREE VERSION)

alexk345

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
almalinux8
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 Update #4
hi

I have lots of incoming spam email. Thought i will install free version on my almalinux8 but it failed. Could plesk guys help?

================= Error Message========================
Execution pleskrc has failed with exit code 1, stdout: INFO: [Thu Nov 9 19:58:38 UTC 2023]: Service: amavisd, Action: restart
Trying to restart service amavisd... active
Nov 09 19:58:39 srv81197741.ultasrv.net systemd[1]: amavisd.service: Control process exited, code=exited status=255
Nov 09 19:58:39 srv81197741.ultasrv.net systemd[1]: amavisd.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Nov 09 19:58:39 srv81197741.ultasrv.net systemd[1]: Failed to start Amavis mail content checker.

***** problem report *****
Warning: restart service amavisd failed

, stderr: Job for amavisd.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status amavisd.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

===========================================

ok after searching this site and google found this command. After running that in ssh console it got installed
yum install "perl(DBD::mysql)"

Back