• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved cant renew letsencrypt Cert since today

Brujo

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Guru
Plesk Onyx Version 17.0.17 Update #26
Let's Encrypt 2.1.0 48

I updated yesterday the Letsencrypt extension and it worked like a charm also within secure webmail. But today when I try to renew a cert tested with several domains the following Error Message comes up:

Error: Let's Encrypt SSL certificate installation failed: Could not obtain directory: Invalid response: <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Error</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>
An error occurred while processing your request.<p>
Reference #97.5df01202.1495191417.2a21d567
</BODY></HTML>

is there something I can further check to provide more details and to nail down the issue

kind Regards

I was starting to think that this is another plesk after update issue. Thanks for that. Were they using WIndows XP and our certificates are now encrypted with WannaCry? :)

Hi @ ALL ,

pls. note the following post => #91

... and pls. consider to check the Let's Encrypt service at: => http://letsencrypt.status.io , if you experince issues/errors/problems as described.

You should consider to remember, that this forum is a PLESK - related forum. If you experience issues/errors/problems with a service that is not at all controlled by Plesk or by your server ( controlled with the help of Plesk components and extensions ), pls. consider to open a thread at: => Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics

Back