• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Dovecot plus addressing into seperate folder possible?

theSilent

New Pleskian
Hi all,

based on my last question regarding persistence of changes in the postfix config, I will try to move on with my actual goal:
I am running a Ubuntu 14.04 server with Plesk 12.5, Postfix and Dovecot as the mail system.
I managed to enable plus addressing in postfix as described here. Now, all mails that are sent to [email protected] are delivered into the INBOX of the "mail" user. So far, so good. However, I would also like to automatically move the mails into separate folders (e.g. a folder INBOX/foo), as described here My problem is, that my postfix/master.cf does not contain any line for Dovecot. It only has the plesk_virtual handler, which is now looking like this:
Code:
plesk_virtual unix - n n - - pipe flags=DORhu user=popuser:popuser argv=/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/postfix-local -f ${sender} -d ${user}@${nexthop} -p /var/qmail/mailnames

So does anyone know if and how this would be possible?

Thanks a lot!

Back