• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue dr.web running but no log file / users

JeffreyZ

Basic Pleskian
It seems dr.web is not working although it is running. I am no longer receiving email notifications that it has detected a virus, and there is no log file.

I purchased a licence recently and installed the key. The email accounts have been set up to check incoming messages. No log file at this location: /var/drweb/log/drwebd.log.

The file /etc/drweb/users.conf is empty.

Attachments

• antivirus panel.png
    antivirus panel.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 3
Is there any mentions about drweb triggering in /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog?

Yes. I see that incoming mail is checked by drweb in the maillog. For example:

"scan: the message(drweb.tmp.B4D1pH) sent by [email protected] is passed
PASS during call 'drweb' handler"

So it seems it IS working, but not generating a log file, and not sending email notifications.

could the reason i'm not getting dr.web emails be a missing address in the drweb.ini file? There's nothing after" MailTo =". If so, do I just add an email address like "MailTo = [email protected]"?

# MailTo = {String}
# Administrator email address
MailTo =

Yes, you can configure DrWeb as you want with corresponding config files in /etc/drweb/ directory.

Back