• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DrWeb configure mail-addresses

Thomas Wilhelmi

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I use the Odin Antivirus (DrWeb) with the Standard license (15 mails). I defined a couple of mail-addresses and checked the Virus-checking and see during Startup of the process that DrWeb mentioned the monitored addresses. But I also see that there are the aliasses of the addresses as well.

So I tried to define the addresses to be monitored in the users.conf file but during restart I see again the same monitored addresses. So how can I define wich addresses should be monitored by DrWeb?

Best regards

Hello,
To define addresses which should be monitored for 12.5 please go subscriptions > domain.tld > Email Addresses > [email protected] > Antivirus tab > tick "Switch on antivirus protection for this email address".

Thx, I know this. But this activates the virus-checking for the aliases as well. I think that only the real address should be checked before delivery. Otherwise I define 15 aliases and have no more addresses to be monitored.

Back