• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Error generating document: Failed to generate PDF: Unable to load css file

Rar9

Regular Pleskian
I´m using php 7.1 for my Drupal 8.35 site and get error when trying to print with DOMPDF.

I get this error Error generating the document:

Drupal\entity_print\PrintEngineException: Failed to generate PDF: Unable to load css file https://<domain>/sites/default/files/css/css_47DEQpj8HBSa-_TImW-5JCeuQeRkm5NMpJWZG3hSuFU.css?ov8un6 in Drupal\entity_print\Plugin\EntityPrint\PrintEngine\DomPdf->send() (line 156 of /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/httpdocs/modules/entity_print/src/Plugin/EntityPrint/PrintEngine/DomPdf.php).

but the give CSS file exists but is empty

Permissions are 777

DomPdf.php Line 156 is in RED below:

/**
* {@inheritdoc}
*/
public function send($filename, $force_download = TRUE) {
$this->doRender();

// Dompdf doesn't have a return value for send so just check the error
// global it provides.
if ($errors = $this->getError()) {
throw new PrintEngineException(sprintf('Failed to generate PDF: %s', $errors));
}

// The Dompdf library internally adds the .pdf extension so we remove it
// from our filename here.
$filename = preg_replace('/\.pdf$/i', '', $filename);

// If the filename received here is NULL, force open in the browser
// otherwise attempt to have it downloaded.
$this->dompdf->stream($filename, ['Attachment' => $force_download]);
}

I have the feeling that something is misconfigured, but I´m running out of ideas.

Anyone have some ideas how to debug this?

Back