• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error Installing. Permission error

ramiss

New Pleskian
We are receiving the following error when installing Sitebuilder for Windows 3.2.1. I have blurred the user but it is the default IIS guest account. Can anybody help?

Thanks!

sitebuilder_321_error.gif

Edit: Too bad

I have created new ticket for you #290392 and replied there concerning this situation. As a workaround I sent you the patch which should help to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your reply. I am having problems finding the SwSoft support page so that I can view the ticket. Can you provide a link. Also did you send me the patch through the ticket? I haven't received it by other means.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by ramiss
Thank you for your reply. I am having problems finding the SwSoft support page so that I can view the ticket. Can you provide a link. Also did you send me the patch through the ticket? I haven't received it by other means.

Thanks again!

You should receive it on your e-mail address. Did you receive it? It contains .msi file, probably it was blocked by spam or virus protection? Check it up. I have resent it as .zip file one more time.

Hello Dmitry,

I just checked our Mail logs and your mail from rt3.swsoft.com was rejected due to being listed by the DNSBL ru.countries.nerd.dk.

I have added you to our whitelist if you could please resend.

Thanks!

Back