• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

ERROR: PleskFatalException. Unable to create ComponentsChecker object: Unable to exec

M

MurtuzaB

Hello,
I am having a problem with plesk as i login Plesk show me the following error...

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to create ComponentsChecker object: Unable to exec utility listmng: listmng: execve failed for /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/listmng: Permission denied

System error 13: Permission denied

0: common_func.php3:146
psaerror(string 'Unable to create ComponentsChecker object: Unable to exec utility listmng: listmng: execve failed for /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/listmng: Permission denied System error 13: Permission denied')
1: class.ComponentsChecker.php:27
ComponentsCheckerMaker()
2: server.maillists.php:19
plesk__server__maillists->validateItem(object of type UserAdmin)
3: UIPointer.php:1123
UIPointer->validate()
4: elements.php3:174
uipointer_button_desc(object of type plesk__server__maillists, object of type UserAdmin, NULL null, string '', array)
5: elements.php3:283
uipointer_link_href(object of type plesk__server__maillists, object of type UserAdmin, NULL null, string '', array)
6: DashboardElement.php:1137
DashboardElement_footer->renderHtml(object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
7: DashboardElement.php:1052
DashboardElement_section->renderHtml(object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
8: DashboardElement.php:640
DashboardElement->renderHtml_common(array, object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
9: DashboardElement.php:647
DashboardElement->renderHtml(object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
10: DashboardElement.php:1013
DashboardElement_column->renderHtml(object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
11: DashboardElement.php:654
DashboardElement::renderHtml_columns(array, object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
12: Dashboard.php:251
Dashboard::renderHtml(object of type DashboardPreset, object of type UserAdmin)
13: DashboardForm.php:164
DashboardForm->assign(object of type DashboardPreset, object of type UserAdmin)
14: DashboardLocation.php:39
DashboardLocation->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
15: UIPointer.php:596
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
16: plesk.php:38

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE.

Thank You.

Back