• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Farewell post

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Dear Pleskians,

Everything comes to an end sometime. So it's time for me to say goodbye to the forum and to you. Since October 2009 and to this day I have tried to be useful to you, to help you, to bring your pain to the developers and management. I would like to hope that all this was not in vain.

As it happens, I am no longer able to work on the forum and as you have already noticed, the magnificent @Peter Debik has replaced me. He has been a wonderful Plesk Guru and has been a great help to our community. Now he will become even more useful to you as a Plesk employee. His expertise and knowledge is admirable. His tact and individual approach to each case is impressive. I want to believe that under his leadership, our community will become even stronger and more cohesive.

I would also like to say a huge thank you to everyone for their cooperation, for putting up with me for so many years, for helping me, arguing with me, and even scolding me sometimes :)
It was awesome! I will always remember these years of working with you. Forgive me if there was anything wrong on my part.

I wish you prosperity and moving forward.

Your @IgorG

Igor built the forum and made it the great place it is for Pleskians today.

In addition, Igor has been and continues to be a huge help in dealing with Plesk, in solving many questions and overcoming many challenges in the daily work with servers and Plesk.

I can't "replace" Igor. Such a huge wealth of experience coupled with extensive Linux background knowledge and dedication is unique. The quality of his work is so high that I can at best take it as a model and am hoping and working to become comparably good at some point in the future.

@IgorG , I am infinitely grateful to you for years of support and your work here on the forum. You also have my highest appreciation and gratitude for so much tireless effort and great support in handing over the field of work. My wish is to see you here again. I am not sticking to my post. Because at the end of the day, we have a common goal: to make Plesk the best and most popular panel and the community the friendliest, most helpful and most useful. I will miss you sorely. Come back, you are always welcome here and at Plesk.

You will be missed Igor. I find it hard to imagine the forum and Plesk without you. Thank you so much for your knowledge, effort and help. I truly wish you the best for your future endeavours.

Thank you for all the effort you have put in over the years!

You will be missed. Best of luck in your future endeavours.
Your answers and info have helped me with alot of problems during the years of me using plesk on my servers.

@IgorG

Wandering around on the forum, suddenly tripping over a specific post and being startled and flabergasted.

IgorG, the O.G. of the Plesk Forum, is not working at Plesk anymore and/or is not the rock-solid fundament of this forum anymore.

That is surprising and regrettable to hear and read.

A line like

Forgive me if there was anything wrong on my part.

is obviously redundant when it is preceded by the line

I would also like to say a huge thank you to everyone for their cooperation, for putting up with me for so many years, for helping me, arguing with me, and even scolding me sometimes

which latter line can only be a line of a great man.

In fact, it has been my and our honour to have the possibility to cooperate with you.

I really appreciate the time and efforts that you have spent on this forum and on Plesk in general - my sincere thanks!

Kind regards....

Sorry to late reply to this thread, but I didn't know this already existed in the discussion section.

So you're very impressive and professional! Thank you for helping people at Plesk and the server discussion about everything!

May we meet again.
the100-may-we-meet-again.gif

(Source: The 100)

IgorG, whenever I need support and come to this forum, your username pops in my head automatically, that's your legacy. Thank you so much and I wish you the best forward!

Hi Igor,

All you have done on the forum is much appreciated, many thanks for helping me and other members to a quick solution wherever possible.
All the best in your future endeavors as they say, hoping the decision was based on steering towards brighter prospects!

Hi @IgorG,

It is with a mix of gratitude and sadness that we bid you farewell from the Plesk Forum. Your presence has been a shining beacon of support, and your contributions have made a lasting impact on the entire community.

Your name has become synonymous with quick solutions and invaluable assistance. On behalf of myself and every member who has benefited from your expertise, I want to express heartfelt thanks. Your dedication to helping others navigate Plesk intricacies has not only solved countless problems but has also elevated the collaborative spirit of Plesk forum.

As you venture into new endeavors, we hope that the path ahead is filled with success, growth, and fulfillment. Your decision to move on is undoubtedly a step toward brighter prospects, and we wish you every success in your future endeavors.

IgorG, your name will be remembered fondly in the Plesk Forum, and the knowledge and camaraderie you've shared will continue to resonate within Plesk community.

All the best on your journey, and may the future bring you the same level of satisfaction and achievement you've brought to us.

Back